Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saturday is a Special Day

First of all, today is Saturday. Second of all, I’ve only published two blogs so far because it’s scary sticking stuff up here. Too much pressure I tell you. Yes, there are a total of two people following this. Yes, they are two very-not-scary people. Yes, it’s not like… well. Still!

I wish every blog was top notch, but not today (or ever for that matter.) I just have to tell you all about my very uneventful day which was very uneventful. Then I’ll be able to study all about protein synthesis, genetics, and cell division ‘till I can’t take it anymore and I crawl in bed.

Can I just say? Thank goodness for Sundays.

Alright here we go. I woke up at 7:25, got out of bed at 7:33 and me and my shuffle were off down the road swinging that ponytail by 7:39. The run was so-so, same ‘ol, and good.

When I got home I made my bed, took a shower, and ate oatmeal for breakfast. Sat on the couch and studied Biology. Biology. Biology. Biology. Cleaned our kitchen and made some cranberry muffins. Biology. Biology. Then I made curried kale and rice. Too much curry, but delicious. Watched BYU vs TCU Basketball game. 107 to 77. Go cougars! Oh and I decided on Jimmer Fredette. What, don’t you think we’d make a cute couple? Biology.

And then! I got my internet to work. That’s big news and one of the reasons this blog just has to get an update. Because it can.

Then I decided to write a blog before I do more Biology.

Don’t say I didn’t warn you. Some Saturdays just go like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment