Monday, October 25, 2010

Plans

I’m obsessed with plans. I plan everything. Before I do it, I have to plan it. Plans give me this false sense of security; because hey, it’s all planned out! This is how it will happen. And then my non-obsession with the execution part kicks in, and well. I have to make another plan. The first plan didn’t happen the way I planned.

But I’ve got a new plan! My plan is to start sticking to my plans.

Meanwhile, Provo is rockin her fall colors, Julia is making our apartment smell delicious, my old organ teacher passed me in the library and smiled her big smile at me today, my back doesn’t hurt anymore, David Archuleta still knows how to sing, and I hear there will be some pretty awesome pumpkin carving going on tonight.

And I didn’t even plan any of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment