Friday, June 11, 2010

Bowls and Babblements

Guess what I learned today. Babblement is a word. Did you know that? Babblement. Which means ‘Precious Babblings’ is actually technically and positively grammatically incorrect. Boo!

Meanwhile I’ve been neglecting el Blog. But that’s because I haven’t written anything lately I care to share. Except for this one. I care to share this one. Last night I had some of this really… well you read it.

So the first bowl of this extremely rich coconut cream/black rice/mango blissful deliciousness that I ate a couple minutes ago was so delicious. Now how was the second bite of the second bowl. Ehhh. It was ‘Wow-it’s-not-very-good-anymore-hurry-and-eat-it-fast-because-it's-the-sickeningest-stuff-I-ever-had-but-hurry-before-you're-tempted-to-waste-it-and-can't-do-that-because-there-are-starving-wide-eyed-kids-in ethopia-who-would-kill-for-a-bowl-of-this-ehh-this-sickening-bowl-of--hurry-gross-okay-last bite-there-done-phew.’

You can have too much of a good thing. But really. The first bowl was delicious. :)

And that is my babblement.

No comments:

Post a Comment