Thursday, February 11, 2010

Blog Numero Uno!



What a wonderful idea a blog.

I love to write! I have a folder in my computer labeled "Precious Babblings" that I finally created after realizing how many random documents filled with random ramblings cluttered this laptop. I like to write them, and I especially like to read them. If I ever take myself too seriously, going back and reading a few "precious babblings" will fix that in a jiffy.

The thing is, most of them are pretty sarcastic, a handful are just silly, and I would say 90% of them are either really depressing or extremely... jubilant. Because those are the times you itch to write. Ya know? I'll try to avoid the total extremes here. I'll have to remember a blog is something people can actually read. Not just notes I stick in my pathetic little "Precious Babblings" folder to either delete or laugh about later. Okay, some of them are alright.

Anyway. I gotta do some homework. So toodles.

Stasia

No comments:

Post a Comment